To get your order's status, login to the Elara Online members section.
Click on Current Orders to show the orders we are currently processing.
In addition to the status of an order you will see an estimated delivery date. This date is meant as a guide only and it not definite.
1. Awaiting Payment:
Order has been sent to our system, order is NOT LIVE and will NOT be processed until payment is made.
2. Payment Received, Processing Order:
Your payment has been authorised and order will be now processed (1min - 60min on weekdays between 10am and 5pm)
3. Purchasing and Allocating Stock:
Stock being allocated to your order (1hr - 6hr on weekdays between 10am and 4pm)
4. Picking and Packing Order:
Your order is being picked and packed. (0.5 days)
5. Stock Allocated, Awaiting Dispatch:
Your order will be despatched this evening
6. Out on Delivery:
You will receive an email confirming despatch. Depending on delivery option delivery will take (1 to 2 days)
7. Order Completed:
Your order is now completed, you will be able to download your invoice 2 days after delivery.
Back Ordered, Some Products Out of Stock:
You will receive a back order email detailing which items are out of stock and option to switch products if desired. You will also be provided with an estimated availibility date.
Stock Partly Assigned:
Status Between No. 3 and 4 above, some items are assigned to your order, we are still waiting on the remaider of the items in your order (0.5 day)
Order on Hold:
Order on hold, you will be contacted by us.
Your order has been partially delivered
Your order has been cancelled
** For more information on lead times visit the delivery section of this help guide
You can submit online payment for outstanding orders at any time. To go to the secure payment page for an order that is not yet payed do the following:
1. Login to the Elara Online members section.
2. Click on Orders Awaiting Payment.
3. This will bring you to the Current Orders Awaiting Payment page
4. You will see a list of all outstanding orders complete with the date they where submitted, the order number and the status.
5. Under the details column, click on Detail/Make Payment for the corresponding order you wish to make payment to.
6. You will be brought to the details for the order. You can see the product description along with the price details.
7. Below the total column click on 'Proceed to Secure Online Payment Page'. Enter your payment details in the secure payment page and click submit, your order is now paid.
Only web orders that are waiting on payment can be cancelled online. Orders that are in any other processing phase must be cancelled in writing by submitting an email with the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel an order that is awaiting payment:
1. Login to the Elara Online members section and click on Orders Awaiting Payment.
2. This will bring you to the Current Orders Awaiting Payment page
3. You will see a list of all outstanding orders complete with the date they where submitted, the order number and the status.
4. On the far right of the screen there is a red cross under the cancel order column.
5. Click on the appropriate red cross for the order you wish to cancel.
6. A dialog box will pop up with the following: Are you sure you wish to cancel this order - Ok for yes, cancel for no.
7. Click on OK and your order is cancelled.
You can see the current status of any web order, along with the estimated delivery date, through the members section of our site. To see an status update:
1. Login to the Elara Online members section
2. Click on Current Orders to show the orders we are currently processing.
3. In addition to the status of an order you will see an estimated delivery date. This date is meant as a guide only and it not definite.
4. Should you require an explanation of the different statuses, click on the 'about' link beside the Status header.
If you feel there is a problem with your order, or you placed an order over the phone or by fax, and you require a status update, send an email with your order number and the nature of your query to email@example.com
If a product is on back order you can see the estimated restocking date by clicking on the 'real time check' of the product on the website.